The quiz will include:
- brief definitions
- questions about
- chromatically altered chords and various enharmonic spellings
- aesthetic trends at the turn of 20th century.
- examples of works in which techniques disccused in class are used
- a description of one of the works or fragments discussed in class
Your primary sources of information are the notes you took in class.
Check Class Notes periodically.
More available in
- Glenn Watkins - Soundings
back to Music 202 |
to Class Notes |
to Syllabus |
to Reserve list |
back to Sever Tipei's home page |
Computer Music Project |